ATG Europe and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“ATG Europe”, “us” or “we”), understand that your privacy is important to you. ATG Europe may process your personal data in their capacity as data controllers. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person.
2. Information we collect
3. Use of your personal data
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate human resources and business
management reasons including:
- identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for
future roles that may become available;
- recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- ensuring compliance with legal requirements;
- conducting criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
- protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law.
We process your personal data for the purposes described above:
- when we have your consent to do so;
- when necessary to enter into an employment contract with you;
- when necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation or;
- when necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests as an employer
We do not make recruiting or hiring decisions based solely on automated decision-making.
4. Data recipients and international data transfers
Your personal data may be accessed by recruiters and interviewers working in the country where the position for which you are applying is based, as well as by recruiters and interviewers working in different countries within the ATG Europe organization. IT personnel within ATG Europe may also have a limited access to your personal data to perform their jobs.
It is inherent to our recruitment business line that personal data can be forwarded to ourclientele or partners for purposes as detailed under section 3.
We use third party service provider- Bullhorn/ Connexys; Salesforce edition- to provide us with a recruiting software system. Salesforce may keep customer data in the United States of America. Salesforce retains (if applicable) its certification under the EU US Privacy Shield Framework as updated or replaced with an equivalent regulatory scheme from time to time, binding corporate rules for processors, and/or implements such other international data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Data Protection Board or a relevant national Supervisory Authority. We also share your personal data with other third party service providers that may assist us in recruiting talent, administering and evaluating pre-employment screening and testing, and improving our recruiting practices. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to recruitment purposes.
5. Keeping your data
- By applying to a position, any relevant personal data collected will become part of our database and will be stored for a period of 1 year after having consented to the Privacy Notice. After this period, you will be requested to renew your permission of retaining your personal data or you may decide to opt out any time (see section: Data access & Removal).
- By applying proactively through e-mail or other means of communication your data will be manually entered into our recruitment software and only after consenting to our privacy statement your application will be handled.
- If you accept an offer of employment by us, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements. If you enter into employment with ATG Europe, a different privacy notice will apply (end of scope of this document).
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technical and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel of ATG Europe and of our third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and third party service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
7. Data Access & Removal
We take reasonable steps that are designed to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up-to-date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We also have implemented measures that are designed to ensure that our processing of your personal data complies with this Privacy Notice and applicable law. You may have the right to request access to the personal data that we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, odifying, or requesting deletion of the data. You may have the right to request a copy of the personal data we have collected about
you and to have any inaccuracies about you corrected. You may also request that we cease processing your personal data. ATG Europe at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how
it is processed. If ATG Europe does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of ATG Europe or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a
minimum standard of data rotection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
In order to access your personal data, ATG has implemented security measures. ATG Europe accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is
requested: passport, driving licence, ID card. In addition, and where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority. If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the personal data we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See ATG Europe’s Cookie Declaration at http://www.jointhebrightestminds.com/en/cookie-declaration for information on the cookies we use.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or related matters, please contact us at:
Noordwijk Space Business Park
2201 DK Noordwijk (ZH)
You may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to our Quality, Process & Data Security Officer: Ms. Bertilla Sinka at email@example.com. ATG Europe reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice. We will post any changes do our Privacy Notice on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.